Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Short People....Tall House?

How cool is this picture? Either my mom and Tim are midgets, or we have really high ceilings. The top pic is taken from the living room looking back at the kitchen island. We have a dropped ceiling over the kitchen, which will also house a lighting cove and Rob's projector. We also have 8' high sliding glass doors that go out to the central courtyard.

The second picture is of course, the front of the house taken from the street. Now
I know how Rob's truck will look in the driveway. Btw- I love our paint colors- the only one missing is the Pale Celery which is going on the main body of the house. I also love all the BLUE SKY in the background. I can't get enough of that- especially after staring at gray snowy skies for the last several days. GOOD BYE GRAY SKIES....HELLO BLUE.

No comments: