Monday, March 3, 2008

Is anyone reading this?

Since there's nothin new on the house except for a potential leaky roof, I thought I'd talk about something else. Bikes. Rob has a major mountain bike fetish, and some of that has rubbed off on me. This is a shot of us at the base of a mountain in New Jersey (yes, Jersey has mountains). We were there last October, and we ended the trip w/ a visit to the local spa. And that right there was the best part of the trip...oh yah, and the heated pool!

It seems that we're not the only bikers at Agave....anyone up for a ride this summer?

2 comments:

sybil said...

I'm a light weight when it comes to mountains, or big hills, but am game to ride and get better! there's a good mountain bike place east of austin in smithville called rocky hill ranch. you have to pay, and instead of a spa you can get a burger and beer after the ride. they have lots of trails, some easy, some hard. also have lots of events.

http://www.boomersrockyhill.com/events.html
sybil

Marckus said...

I BE READIN THIS! AND I WISH I COULD GO TO DIABLO WITH YOU GUYS! :(:( BUT SUCH IS LIFE IN CALIFORNIA I GUESS, BUT DON'T HAVE A RIDING CREW.

OOPS CAPS :-x