Friday, March 21, 2008

Planet Houston

Hi Y'all. I've been in Houston for 2 days, and I'm already sick of driving. This pic shows the protesters who post signs on one of the overpasses on 59 as you get close to downtown. I've never seen anything like it. The traffic shown here seems pretty typical. OK, this is my only gripe.....beeecause....I'm so happy to be back in Texas! The sun is out constantly and there is blue sky everywhere. Not to mention tons of good food and good friends and family. Can't get enough of that.

Meanwhile, Rob is still in Boston which totally sucks. He's stuck indoors b/c it's still cold up there. We have a couple of bites on the loft so maybe our life as desperate sellers will be over soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

And now, since I missed LOST last night, I'm off to watch it now. I've heard it's a good one.

TTFN (ta ta for now).

PS - being temporarily unemployed rocks. You should all try it if you ever have the chance.

No comments: